Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MAKE UP REVIEW: BAVIPHAT Magic Girls 3D Professional Pact #2 (Natural Beige)

Aku pernah nyobain ni BAVIPHAT Magic Girls 3D Professional Pact, but then I was a bit shock to find out how good it is.


Dari situs resminya sih ditulis mengandung luminous pearl yang akan memberi wajah soft light effect, don’t think I can see how 3-D my face has turned out karena 1,5-2 jam setelah aku pakai, I got my nose shine, oily banget! Trust me, I don’t see how the “sebum control powder” works!

Tapi soal coverage, dari skala 1-10, aku kasih nilai 8/10! I don’t need to use concealer to hide my dark circles. Bedaknya sangat terang, I won’t be able to overdo it!
So, kalau kamu juga mau pakai BAVIPHAT Magic Girls 3D Professional Pact, jangan terlalu tebal, sekali tepuk uda nempel kok :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

why not leave a comment?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates