Friday, July 29, 2011

Amy Winehouse Remembered By Fendi







We all must have been very surprised about Amy Winehouse news, one of the talented singer from UK, was found dead at her home in North London on Saturday (23 / 7). As published in the Women's Wear-fashion sites, Fendi was reported to be the only fashion house issued a statement in honor of Amy's gone at the age of 27 years. Fendi revealed:

 
 
"We met Amy in Paris, fresh from having won five Grammys. That night, everyone discovered that in addition to a genius voice Amy also had an exceptional and very British sense of humor. Having restyled the Fendi dress she was wearing that night, she said with a wink: 'Forgive my ignorance, I don't know anything about fashion....' and we are very sad for the loss of such a unique talent that in many ways transcended music, fashion, and culture."





Even Karl Lagerfeld, creative director of Fendi recognizes his missing of Amy, because he is a fan of Amy. Karl even called Amy as "the new Brigitte (Bardot), for her iconic hair, and had specially invited Amy to perform at the opening of Fendi's Avenue Montaigne store, during Paris Fashion Week in March 2008. 



Although Amy has never posed for Chanel or Fendi, like other celebrities, but Karl said if Amy is one of the 'muse' it, and very inspired by her on the Chanel catwalk in December 2007. "She leaves a gaping hole in our lives. We are coming together to remember her and We would appreciate some privacy and space at this terrible time, " Amy's family spokesman said. Rest in Peace Amy ..


Celebrities Tweet Their Respects




“Amy changed pop music forever. I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues” - Lady Gaga


“She was my musical soulmate and like a sister to me. This is one of the saddest days of my life’ - Mark Ronson 








“I can’t even breath right now I'm crying so hard. I just lost one of my best friends. I love you forever Amy & will never forget the real you” - Kelly Osbourne 



“It’s just beyond sad, there's nothing else to say. She was such a lost soul, may she rest in peace” - Lily Allen

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Devastated. I spent extraordinary times with Amy. She sang for me once for hours, it was the most beautiful and touching thing. A huge loss” - Dita Von Teese

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

why not leave a comment?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates